After having experienced 2 separate theta healing sessions over the course of 3 years, I decided that maybe theta healing wasn’t a great way to get definite answers to my life mysteries and issues. The format of a theta healing session is kind of like psychotherapy where you sit down with the healer and the healer would start by drilling you with a series of questions till we get to the root cause of your problem before she does the more mystical side of things to go up and ask the Creator of All That Is to heal that root issue that has been identified.
Originally I wanted to schedule for a third session to ask a myriad of other mysteries regarding Jonghyun’s death, his possible reincarnation as Tofu in my life, Taeyeon’s father, the seeming coincidences I had encountered with Taeyeon and all the other bizarre things I went through in the past years.
But after the second one, I have come to terms with the fact that asking for answers to all these insane Kpop stuff relating to all the “far far away” people whom I do not actually personally know and directly related to were no longer that important. What’s more important is to address the more pressing issues I was directly facing in my life at the time – my health, relationship, work etc. This prompted me to look for other alternative forms of fortune readings that I could get from other psychics in Singapore.
One of these that I tried was called a crystal stone aura reading. Because it cost only $10 for a short 15 minute reading session, I thought it wouldn’t hurt to give it a shot and see what would come out of it. So I scheduled for a crystal aura reading session at a metaphysical store, about one week after my second theta healing session.
The procedure goes like this: You are given a bag full of mini crystals of different colours. You dip your hand inside the bag and intuitively pick one crystal (without looking inside of course). Each time you pick a crystal, you have to put it at different positions on a mat that depicts your chakras and the aura around you one by one in sequence until all the positions are filled. The reader will then look at the positioning of the crystals you picked at different inner and outer parts of your body which represents your aura colours now and reveal to you the various issues in your life at the moment.
Since it was my first time doing a crystal aura reading, I was guided and did as what the reader instructed. After I was done picking the crystals, she then began her reading for me.
*Disclaimer: I could have taken a photo of my actual mat with the crystals I picked at that time for better illustration of my own crystal aura reading experience here but I did not as I had not decided that I would be writing this post or to entirely keep it to myself. Like my 2nd theta healing session, this crystal aura reading session was done about 6 months ago as of the time of this writing. But I did write down important notes of what was shared after the reading when my memory was still fresh at that time.
First, she asked for the issue that I specifically wanted to ask at our session that day. I answered relationship, whether I would able to find a partner in my life. She seemed a bit surprised and said that actually career was on the top of my mind currently (based on my little guess and basic understanding on crystals, there were a couple of green or yellow crystals at my upper chakras on the mat).
Following were the other bits and pieces that she went on to reveal about myself:
- Do see potential partners or love prospects coming to my life (there were some pink crystals at the outer side of my body)
- But also presence of dark negative energies around me, affecting my life (a few black crystals at the other outer side of my body)
- My heart isn’t settled, always half-hanging in the air, often not sure or wondering what to do next
- As a result, I’m often tired – could be like lying on the bed but my mind is active and thinking about all sorts of things to do
- I’m a question baby (but she emphasised that there’s nothing wrong with that, that’s just how my character is like), always questioning things and doubting people’s intentions especially when it comes to love e.g. why would this guy like me etc
- But when comes to work, I am capable and know what to do very well. I have the ability to do it without a doubt and am in control.
- Need more clarity in my life, but suggested that I should first clear away the negative karmic energies or the debts owed to my past-life creditors through a cleansing ritual at their temple (which could explain the presence of dark energies affecting me)
- Interestingly she asked if I had an unknown lost sibling that could be from my mum’s miscarriage. But later told me to dismiss what she said when I said I have never heard my mum mention anything about having a miscarriage before.
- Or there could be peers of my same level / same aged friends who are always commenting negative things about the people I meet and the things I do, making me doubtful about myself. E.g. this guy is not good, that guy is not good, the thing you did is not good etc (Or I’m thinking it could also be the negative influence from that unknown “lost sibling” that she mentioned who could be existing in spiritual form now – remember that girl spirit who had been following me since IGAB?)
- With regards to relationship, she said my potential partner could be a much older man. (Probably sensing my heart sank upon hearing this) Or it could be my superior at work who would introduce me to suitors (encouraged me to join colleagues for gatherings outside of work more often).
- She said I am too cautious and afraid of looking for the wrong partners. Sort of like protecting myself from getting hurt from failed relationships. She advised me that I should at least get started somewhere and open myself up to getting to know more guys around me. (To get the ball rolling, or else my relationship area is still stuck without any progress)
- But she cautioned no married men (that I shouldn’t be targeting them). No ONS. (Probably seeing my blank face thinking what ONS is) No One-Night Stand, she repeated the word in full.
- At the end, though, to my pleasant surprise, probably also sensing that I haven’t had quite any romance luck or affinity with the locals here, she suggested that I do the cleansing ritual that she mentioned earlier first before coming back again for another session to re-examine the possibility of needing to find my partner from overseas instead (So… does that mean there’s still hope that it could be….Taeyeon??)
- Lastly with regards to health, my lower part of body is not in good health especially my lower abdomen, womb areas, legs and kidneys. My lungs also seem to be weaker than most other people. Suggested that I should seek a TCM doctor to help adjust and recondition my body.
- Also added that my body is 虚胖 type (due to puffiness or water retention) – fat not due to overeating (I had gained quite some weight over these recent years). She advised that I can continue to eat normally but need to get TCM help to find the issues and clear out the toxins especially in my stomach area.
My personal thoughts after the reading:
- Comparing this $10 15min crystal aura reading to the $210 1.5hr theta healing, I surprisingly left with much better grasp of understanding on my issues for this one. It was much more insightful and informative. It gave me much more certainty of the practical things that I should do. I even started to love myself even more for the good qualities that she pointed out I have and even embraced myself for being a “question baby” which I think was such a cute term she used.
- Most parts of the reading, if not all of it, were actually pretty accurate. Except for the part about my love prospects, maybe. The people in my current company are mostly very reserved and quiet type and we rarely hang out outside of work so the possibility of my superior matchmaking me with a suitor seems very unlikely too.
- Throughout the session, I mostly kept quiet and just listened to what the reader shared with an open mind and heart, which I think was a much more comfortable setting for me, unlike the theta healing sessions where I would get anxious from being “interrogated” and having to “tell stories”.
- I also did not mention anything about Taeyeon or any other Kpop related stuff this time. So it definitely did give me a glimpse of hope again when she hinted that I might have to seek my partner overseas even without me asking.
- The part where she mentioned about an unknown lost sibling that I might have, besides thinking that she could be referring to that unknown girl spirit that followed me since IGAB, I was also wishfully thinking if it could be Taeyeon too. Because of the several coincidences and similarities that we both have shared, I sometimes do wonder if Taeyeon and I were actually meant to be siblings, or even twins who were separated at birth, born to different mothers at different geographical locations instead (lol).
- It was bright and sunny when I first arrived at the store. But when I left the store only about 15 minutes later, the sky already turned gloomy and rain started pouring. I don’t know if I should see this as a sign of blessings or a bad omen??
Since the crystal aura reading session, I took heed of the reader’s advice and went to consult a TCM doctor at a nearby clinic for my weight issues and knee problem. I went for a few acupuncture sessions and was prescribed a week’s worth of Chinese herbal medicated powder to drink every day after each visit. But after a few weeks of not seeing any considerable results, I stopped doing so as the costs of consultations, acupunctures and Chinese medicine were pretty expensive if I were to continue over a long period of time.
As for the cleansing ritual that the reader recommended me to do, she said there is no obligation for me to do it and that I can consider it carefully first, especially since it isn’t really cheap at all (usual price 600++). She suggested me to make a trip to the temple first and take a look at how things are like there first and if I’m confident enough and convinced that the whole thing is legit, I can then get her to arrange for a ritual for me. The cleansing ritual can actually be catered to different religions, depending on which belief you are more subscribed to ie. buddhist, taoist, christian, catholic etc. The Buddhist/Taoist way, the one that I would be more familiar with, would involve a priest chanting some scriptures and you purchasing stacks of incense papers and burning them to your past-life creditors. But as it was Chinese New Year period at that time and the temple would be busy with CNY blessings ceremonies, she advised me to make the recce trip on a weekend after CNY instead. However, eventually, I never did make the trip as this plan lost its momentum over time and largely also because I was quite apprehensive about spending the money and going for this ritual by myself.
6 months later, as I write this post now, I just got back to their website to check that the price of the crystal aura reading has raised from $10 to $18 now lol. Not sure when I might schedule for another crystal aura reading or if I should reconsider doing the cleansing ritual again, but it was certainly a pretty great first experience for me!